Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

D-Day

D-Day... no significance behind the "D", but one of the most well known moments in our history. I say moment because, for the guys who were there it probably seemed like an eternity, but for those civilians state side who were masked from the REAL epxerience of it all, it was a moment. Respect.

For me, D Day is March30th, 2013 - my first show. I am about a day and a half away from my 16 week prep; D-114 for me. 113, 112, 111... everyday takes a little more determination and discipline than the last.

D-114 results: crushed arms this moring around 5, woke up at 430am and told myself: Get your ass outta bed and train. It helps me when I can relate to articles written on the FORVM. Thanks for everything again everyone, almost ready to start the prep.

NPC, FourtyEighty, Pittsburgh Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment