Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

D-106

D-106

      Its been going well the last few days, eating a shit load and staying hungry - of course. Training has been kicking my ass tho, I need to keep the intensity up but find that balance between weight and reps that feel right with what I'm eating. When I train, I dont necessarily walk in with an EXACT plan. I have a plan, but the best plans are the ones that can be changed. Based on what I eat, how much sleep I've gotten, my mental state - I train to hit a certain level of intensity. Regardless of the weight, reps, ego - that shit is checked at the f'n door - I go in with an intensity goal rather than a rep/weight goal. Thats how I grow and change my body. Its growing season 24/7/365 for me, only show prep is more of a mental growth rather then brute physical size.

I need to find that balance each time in the gym to keep things intense.

Train hard, make perfection a habit - MoneyMentality.

Read the full road here.

No comments:

Post a Comment