Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

"Allies with power"

“His every thought is allied with power, and all difficulties are bravely met and wisely overcome.”

Excerpt From: Allen, James. “As a Man Thinketh.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Sometimes it's hard for me to do what I need to do so I turn to the people in my life who support me. You all know who you are.

Bravery is not something I was naturally born with in large amounts, but through experience and others who possess it I am forming my own. Allied with power means to be in conjunction with the most purest form of motivation - power. Pure power. My take away from this excerpt is to join ones thoughts with productive goals and take the time to think. I am impulsive at times, but usually the results aren't that detramental, just minor. I need some allies. I have one - my fiancé and a few select others... She helps keep my head up and she's right next to me if someting bad happens. She helps me form that attitude about the difficulties and what not, but she really helps form the link from my head to my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment